Adding killer Bose sound to any TV costs less than you think
Upgrading the crummy sound on your TV doesn’t have to mean spending an arm and a leg. There are so many great sound systems out there from companies like Vizio, which offers terrific sound bars at very reasonable price points. What’s more, stepping up the quality to a brand like Bose doesn’t necessarily mean breaking the bank these days, especially when great sales come around like the one you’ll find right now on Amazon. The Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System is currently selling for just $220, which is a fantastic price for a sound bar of this caliber. Trust us, you definitely don’t want to miss this deal.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System: $249.00
Trending right now: